Christopher C. Parker
All Contact Information Omitted for Security Purposes
If you wish to contact me, please see the Contact section of my homepage.
- Short-Term Goal:
- To attain a summer internship at a local software firm.
- Long-Term Goal:
- To become a successful programmer.
- Programming and Coding - I have experience with the following languages:
- Java, JScript
- Visual Basic, VBScript
- Perl, PerlScript
- Windows OS Troubleshooting - I am able to help others resolve various problems when dealing with the Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Hardware Installation - I can open a computer and install/fix virtually any piece of hardware on the motherboard.
- Built my own computer for home use.
- Helped initiate and manage a student-run web development business.
- Became assistant web administrator at the Massachusetts Department of Education.
- Resolved a date problem with the Y2K "glitch" in a WWW bulletin board system.
- Work History:
|June 2000 C.E. - August 2000 C.E.:
||Project Manager & Coder
Youth Tech Entrepreneurs Web Business
|November 1999 C.E. - June 2000 C.E.:
||Assistant Web Administrator
Massachusetts Department of Education
|June 1999 C.E. - August 1999 C.E.:
||Landscaping, Moving Furniture
Employment Resources, Inc.
|March 1998 C.E. - May 1998 C.E.:
||Refurbished Toner Cartridges
- High School Graduate, to be Attending College in the Fall of 2001 C.E. (XXXVI A.S.) -- Associate in Arts/Computer Science @ Bunker Hill Community College, Charlestown, MA
- I love to learn. I'll willingly spend my free time teaching myself something new.
Last Updated: Saturday, August 4, 2001 C.E. (XXXVI A.S.)